AU

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Its a good value and the potency is similar to popular brands, with the bonus of a added herbs, fruits and vegetables.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Well, I didn't like these very much. The taste wasn't great and I didn't see the same effect as with other multivitamins. Maybe it's because I'm 70, not 45 !!! hahahaha

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

It wasn't for me.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Excellent

Posted on Oct 29, 2017

This is an outstanding product in regards to quality. The capsule size is perfect. I noticed a difference in how I felt after just taking it for 3 weeks. The price is outstanding as well. Best multi on the market.

Posted on Apr 7, 2010

I switched to these after using Womens Sports vitamins. These do not cause the stomach upset my prior vitamins caused, and since I take them throughout the day, it seems I am utilizing them more fully. Will buy these again

Posted on Oct 21, 2007

This formulation is complete and balanced. Lots of natural ingredients, formulated for women over 45 who don't need iron. I've used it for years and don't feel the need to look for a substitute.

Posted on Jun 10, 2007

I have used another same product from this company- from local Herbalist/nutrionist. Which was much higher priced- this is same and does the jobe of helping stay healthy and fight Breast cancer by TOTALLY alternative means.

Posted on Sep 1, 2011

No problems at all with these multivitamins. Pretty easy to swallow; no problems with digestion if I take them with a full meal (not light meal like breakfast). I will re-order.

Posted on Nov 11, 2009

This is one of the best supplements I have tried. It works, good balance of nutrients and not big, undigestible tablets. You do have to take 6 tabs, but I usually take them all in the morning...