AU

Posted on May 10, 2022
Go to remedy

I love this tincture so much. It’s not too strong in taste and I don’t mind the flavor of it at all, just put it in a little bit of water and swallow. I have a lot of issues with inflamed tonsils, especially during cold and flu season. And this is my go to remedy for a sore throat. It soothes like nothing else I’ve tried and boosts your immune system at the same time. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

absolutely love this stuff - it has kept me healthy - because of the golden seal it should be limited to 10-day doses, but that's usually sufficient to ward off a cold. While others around me get sick, as soon as I get a twinge of a sore throat I take two droppersfull a day for a few days, and have stayed healthy. I'm not huge into herbs, but this one has me sold.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I had bought other products, which I disliked due to the excess of alcohol up to 30% or 40%. It was horrible having to take those products. So I decided to order this one from Nature's Way which contains 99.9% no alcohol. When taken, it does not have that unpleasant taste. It absorbs very well. I have a few days taking it I hope it helped me with the cold season!

StazFoods
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

These drops are great - they have a bearable taste that’s not too bad and not too sweet or artificial and they do provide a nice boost and pick me up when you’re feeling like you’re coming down with something. I like that it’s pure and alcohol free!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Okay, it doesn't taste fantastic, but it's so good for health that I'm fine with it. Important to have goldenseal too, along with echinacea, when exposed to illness, so this is definitely a keeper in my arsenal. I really appreciate that it doesn't have reflux-inducing alcohol too. Will repurchase!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Good ingredients, usually this would have a lot of alcohol. Makes black tea taste much better. Or even just water. The smell is just as great. Didn’t notice any improvement to my health, nor did it benefit my immune system, but it is certainly tasty. The package is not so big though, not worth it for the price.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I gave it to my daughter in combination with Sambucus Elderbery syrup and she did really seem to get ill less that winter. Will be repeating the purchace.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Ingredients of best quality supplement once added to your diet your immunity will be greatly benefited your immune health will show improvement good package suitable for all age I'm not worried about taste as some did I have tasted worse taste supplement.

7c163e8d-b74f-4ca8-83d3-cbf60fbd871f
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This tastes great and seemed to work for me as preventative winter medicine. I will be buying a new bottle every cold season from now on!