AU

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Anyone who has not gone through menopause will not understand me. He will not understand what is this insomnia and hot flashes day and night. In addition, I had very severe leg pain due to lack of estrogen at this age. I drink this product of black cohosh already 10 days and I started sleeping at night, waking up from hot flashes only 2 times a night (not every half hour as before). During the day also decreased the number and intensity of waves. I hope they disappear completely, but maybe I am the happiest, because the relief in the legs is the fastest, and it was very painful, neither injections nor painkillers helped. I feel much calmer. But I take it in complex with Now foods Relora and Natures Way Evening Primrose oil . I recommend it !!!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great quality and balanced ingredients of linoleic acid and GLA in combination with omega 9 oleic acid. Easy to take daily dosage and tangible benefit in 1-2 weeks, if it is combined with omega 3 in ratio 1:1 and need to be take together. Perfect for women at age 40+ Beautiful hair is a bonus.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I started taking Primrose Oil because it contains Omega-6 and Omega-9 Fatty Acids. I read that this supplement is good for hair and skin and also for women's reproductive system. I take it for around 1 month and don't see any difference but I hope after 1-2 months there will be.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have recommended this to many friends and they all love it. I feel it helps keep my periods more regular and my skin soft.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Can see improvements in my nails and hair after taking the Evening primrose oil. Easy to swallow with all the maximum benefits in 1 capsule.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Love these evening primrose softgels. Have been using for a long time. I take two a day. No fishy aftertaste and easy to swallow. iHerb have great service and fast delivery to NZ.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Extremely good product. I recommend for long-term use. the package is enough for 3 months of use, which has a good effect on your finances

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

My friend suggested that I start taking Evening Primrose Oil in order to moderate my hot flashes. For me, it does not make the hot flashes completely go away, but they are not as intense, and are less frequent. I take 1 or 2 a day.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I am 51 and starting my menopause. My mom told me to start taking evening primose. I have been taking nature way other vitamins and it has been good for me so.i just stick to this supplement as well. So far so good and reasonable price