AU

fjgun
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

My age is 77 year old and my eyes issues is watery at the under eyes lids which is improved now. I have no allergy with the ingredient.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

this herb is very good for eye and eye problems, eyebright also has other benefits such as for hair which can be applied to the hair by making a hair tea and also protects the liver amongst other things

Posted on May 20, 2022

I bought it for the first time but after taking it for two weeks, it seems to be working already.I feel less dry in my eyes.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I like it! My eyes aren’t drying that much after taking this. The only thing is take it in the morning or afternoon because for some reason, it keeps me awake at night.

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

I tried another eyebright product from NowFood, this product works with me. It really helps my eye with dryness, I couldn't consume this product for two weeks due to I forgot to re-order, for two weeks, I had to suffer from dry eyes. I think this product works for me :)

Posted on May 31, 2021

Been taking these for more than two years now along with Lutein after suffering a bout of eye infection problems a few years ago. This combo seems to be working as my eyes are in far better health - less fatigue, no irritations or styes, infections since. Also received the all-clear from the ophthalmologist recently. I no longer have issues with strained, weakened eyes or even a burning sensation in my eyes every time I am tired. :)

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Great quality, natural ingredients, good taste. swallowable size, nice package.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Love it. I will buy again and again. So so nice product. Ultra Recommended

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

The capsule is not too big and I do feel that it's working. I used to have eye strain but after taking this product, I feel less of it. Not sure if it's psychological but it works for me so that's good enough.