AU

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I tried so many things to go back to sleep in the middle of the night. This works for me.

Helps me to fall asleep fast and stay asleep throughout the night , would recommend

Posted on Sep 8, 2020

Product allows me to get an uninterrupted nights sleep and doesn’t make me feel groggy the next day. iherb is the place to purchase; their shipping is fast! and communication is excellent.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

My husband found them helpful for falling asleep and having a better quality sleep.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Didn't work too well for me, it made my urination at night worse, reduced the flow.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

This product provides very good sleep and the most important that it works softly. There are no side effects, the product helps to be completely revitalized when you wake up.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

It is okay. It has Valerian in it, which tends to make me feel hungover upon waking whenever I take it. But I do get a nice deep sleep from it. This is why I ordered the smaller bottle. I wanted to try it to see how it would affect me. I get the best results when I take Peptiva from GNC. I wish that store wasn't the only store that carried it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2019

This is the best sleeping pill I have tried. It relaxes you enough so you can fall asleep, you get a solid 8 hours of sleep and wake up really really refreshed. I am not drowsy and I don't yawn, I get up immediately all alert and in a good mood! highly recommended! I'm trying not to take it regularly especially not when I have to wake up early in the morning (06:30), That's when I take melatonin (and its practically worthless...). But on the day I cna sleep till 8:00 I will gladly take this capsule,

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Working well for my wife and I.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022