AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I usually take the women's formula and have been taking it for several months now. It's a personal result. It also depends on nutrition and adequate rest and exercise. I take one pill a day. I feel that my digestive system has improved and my excretion is normal. When the digestive system and excretion improve There is almost no smell when defecating. Including the smell of sweat disappeared. and feel that the skin has improved. This time the order is a normal formula. I have to try it to see what the results will be.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

The best probiotic that taste it in last 2years.I dont have problems with my stomach but I fell very well with this product. The size of pills is too large. I think the quality is very good. The package is comfortable to use.This is one supplement with good ingredients

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I was losing my big toe nail was turning black not to mention the regular bath room trips in short after about 2 months my toes are looking good and have lost about a pound and half a day these are my every day supplements

Posted on May 23, 2022

I decided to try this brand as is all in one,pro&pre biotics and it helped me a lot ro restore balance after I upset my bowel with

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

using it for my son for constipation issues. so far he's going to the loo daily now. the probiotic strains are also with a lot of scientific studies on it

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I added this brand to Terra Origin, Healthy Gut. Together they have worked well to help me with the IBS (irritable bowel symptoms) or sensitive stomach that I have had for many years. I will no longer go to the bathroom after every meal like before.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

These delayed-release fortify probiotics work well for me. I bought these to help restore my gut biome (UC). Taking this with some other supplements has restored my gut balance. These forify supplements are great quality without the $100 price tag.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
4,070

my favorite probiotic supplement ! great in getting rid of my constipation, it really improves the healthy function of my digestive system in a gentle way.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Very efficient product! Used it when antibiotics were prescribed by the doctor. No gut problems encountered if taken together with the antibiotics. Nice, good quality package. No refrigeration needed. Good absorption. No bothering taste.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

It works. Nice to try this out but it’s at a higher price point, so I won’t be buying this for long term daily maintenance