AU

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This is amazing, I felt the difference after 2 days of consuming it. Could be placebo effect but it helps me with fast thinking and concentration for a straight 8 hours. And with all the good reviews here, I believe this is good stuff. I will definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Love this stuff! It makes my mind sharp, removes brain fog, and in general I just feel so much better. I usually take 2 capsules a day and I feel like a spring chicken. I also believe it to be a very powerful antioxidant and great for getting heavy metals out of your system. I have been taking Ginkgo for years and this brand of supplement works just as well as more expensive versions of it.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Can't live without this. Since 2020, I have been having problems with my memory, don't know if it was because of Covid stress or because I had been ill. Anyway, a friend told me to try this because it had worked for her. I take 2 pills every morning and it boosts my energy and has helped with the memory problems. Will buy again. I love the effects.

Ginkgo contains high levels of flavonoids and terpenoids, which are compounds known for their strong antioxidant effects. I take this supplement on empty stomach every morning

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

great and it help a lot for me . clean ingredient, no added extra filler and no after taste. the size is exactly long for use and as i keep on using this supplement. superb quality and more amazing benefits.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

First time trying this brand. The capsules are clear and can see the dried herbs inside. Does seem to help a little, but I guess the effects will only be more obvious after awhile.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I have ADHD and researched the benefits of thus supplement to help manage my symptoms without psychotropic medications, my homeopathic Doctor also applauded my efforts and taking this supplement. This supplement works!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I ordered Gingko for additional supplement for my son to help him on his focusing. I hope it will. good packaging, good quality and has a good taste.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I have been taking it in the morning for a year already. Menier's disease receded

a030b6af-5e10-424f-a3fe-ef065ecd7529
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I bought due to tinitus. I have been taken for a couple weeks. Not sure if it’s helping it yet but i due feel clearer minded.