AU

Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Excellent! Nature's Way Gotu Kola Herb, 475 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Nature's Way Gotu Kola is excellent value. My Natural Health Newsletter informs that gotu kola behaves as an Alzheimer’s disease prophylactic. Chemicals in gotu kola lower blood pressure and increase blood flow to the brain, thereby improving our memory, attention, and concentration. I have found that Nature's Way Gotu Kola reduce anxiety, stress, and depression. In other words, it acts a bit like an antidepressant. This product is one of my core supplements; I take two capsules each morning with my breakfast. Good value, highly recommend.

e40ffb3d-bca9-4b09-99d6-bb69d1a9a040
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Gotu kola is one of the traditional herbs from India. It gives me vitality and energy to mill through the day. I took two after my coffee, it gives me clarity of thoughts and focus in my work. I used this everyday when I was preparing for exams. Instead of investing in insurance, investing in your health with this supplement is definitely better.

b3f2bafc-c38f-4745-8752-f00bc7477db4
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Thais os a great gotu kola ,It helps a Lot for te swollen in my legs ,,I am making a new purchase for the next month ,Iam 45 years old ,and I Fell a Lot of pain in my legs ,because o need to be stand,basic all day long at my work.

e951d07d-08e5-4692-9bcc-6eab81c29ff8
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have been taking it together with ginkgo biloba and I can focus much better. I have had trouble not being distracted while doing the same activity and this helps me a lot. Also, as I am a 30+ who decided to study again, this has been a really helpful tool to ease me back into the studying process. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I've used many brands of Gotu Kola and this one definitely works as intended. For me personally Gotu Kola has the effect of making my facial skin smoother and the pores smaller, but what I like it most for is the effect is has on my mental state, basically calming me down and making me less reactive or stressed. Recommended.

I think that this product has appropriately mid-to-high dosage (for my age it is). Don't know about younger persons. Maybe they needn't start that from that level of daily intake. As always, bear in mind, that even with extracts breaks of 7-10 days are needed for any herbal supplement. There are exceptions but a very few. I love the convenience of stacking of these square bottles, must admit.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

These caps are small and easy to take. It is normally recommended to take 2 daily and since it won't come as an overnight success, make sure you take them regularly for a week or more to see some results. Gotu Kola works great to improve the blood circulation to the brain that results in giving more mental clarity and reducing a mental fatigue. It as well increase the sensation of having more energy.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I've heard really good things about this so I will be giving it another chance but when I tried it I got weird heartburn... But I think it was just a rare on off unrelated thing. I will be trying it again as its completely natural and very good for you

9e32577b-cb09-4ea0-8c16-159c425dc1a3
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I took Nature's Way Gotu Kola as part of my exploration into herbal supplements that help combat depression. Because I take it in conjunction with other herbs for depression, I cannot definitively speak to its effectiveness as it pertains to my depression. What I can say is that my depression isn't so debilitating that I cannot get out of bed. And I highly recommend it in situations in which a person explores alternatives to a pharmacological approach. I would recommend trying Gotu Kola on its own to arrive at whether this herb is the one for you in helping alleviate your symptoms of depression. Nature's Way products are my go-to because of their high-quality ingredients and pricing on iHerb! Their products are vegan and verified non-GMO, which works for me!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Gotu kola decreases swelling and blood pressure and increases collagen production, which might be helpful for wound healing. Also used for burns and poor circulation that can lead to varicose veins. It is also used for scars, stretch marks, and many other conditions. Loved that product - high-quality and fresh. The bottle is especially useful because of the lid that opens easily. Great ingredients, no gluten, dairy, soy and sugar.