AU

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
effective

I can say that this is effective as I have this small thing down there like a pea size. Uon using this, that pea size thing is now gone, though it is not yet totally flat. I'm still hoping that it will totally gone soon. it's my second bottle now and ordered 2 more bottles.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Omg this product is a miracle! I was in pain for 4 weeks, day and night and I took other tablets and applied creams but nothing helped with the pain or inflammation. I could barely walk or sit for too long! I was suffering. As soon as I took these tablets (2 tablets twice a day) and less than 24 hours later I started to feel dramatically less pain and the inflammation went down. Omg that’s a miracle. I am going to continue taking these and buy more! Thank goodness I found them, my life saving haemorrhoid tablet!!! Highly recommend it.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Been taking for a week and I can see a big improvement. I’m having internal issues and been reading a lot bout creams and wouldn’t dare to take any pills till I found this. Going to continue taking all 90 pills and see where it takes me. I have confident this will help.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Good quality product, my problem is gone after 3 days. This product uses natural herbs ingredient so no side effects, packaging is good, overall good quality product and order received in 2weeks,

e75f5465-82a1-4496-a67a-a9ccdafc9f70
Posted on May 5, 2022

This is the best hemorrhoids remedy I tried so far. I started to notice the benefits of this product after the end of the second bottle. Thank you

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Good product, I personally cannot take most supplements daily because for me, they are strong, so I do not take this supplement daily, and even though I do not take it everyday, it has improved the swelling and discomfort.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

It works with my internal haemorrhoids, started getting better after about 5 days (2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening) and now I'm lowering it down to just 2 capsules in the evening.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

That's an excellent product. improve to process in the toilet. Excellent supplement. Always took this with the butcher's root and works perfectly for my hemorrhoids.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022