AU

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Best hyaluronic serum I've used (and I've tried many!). The product has no scent and is just what my sensitive and dry skin needs. Excellent quality and value for money. Absorbs quickly, good base for moisturizer and make up.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

I bought a bottle of this a long time ago before I knew how to use hyaluronic acid. I was only using it periodically and without layering it under other moisturizers, so I didn't see any results. After doing some reading recently, I decided to revisit using hyaluronic acid. I started using it morning and night as the first layer under all of my serums and moisturizers. I saw a difference in just a couple of days! My skin is plumper and hydrated. I also love the lavender scent. (It doesn't linger on the skin, though, if that's a concern for anyone.)

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

good texture, easy to absorb. good for all skin type

Posted on May 24, 2022

Reasonable price with excellent quality. The package is good. Recommended

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Use it couple of time but then I've got a lot of other product so i didn't continue to use.

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

I spray mineral water with this serum and feel very supple on face, keep using for years. This has a think texture and must be blended with water

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Unfortunately, hyaluronic acid does not suit my older skin and dries it out instead of hydrating it. Also I live in a climate with low humidity and I was told that this product is not suitable for this climate.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I have been using this product for a long time and am ready to leave your feedback! Every day, the whole family uses the products of this company. Best value for money == quality on the market! I advise everyone, you will not regret ordering. Everything is great