AU

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I take extra B5 when going through a lot of stress as B5 if very beneficial for the adrenal glands in that it helps balance cortisol. I was looking for a product with the least possible ingredients and fillers, trustworthy manufacturer, decently priced and i found it in this products. Capsules where not big and so were easy to swallow, no bad taste or smell.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Pantothenic acid is not directly used by MTHFR the way niacin and riboflavin are, but it still supports methylation in several ways. When we break down food for energy, we break the food molecules into pieces and extract the energy that had been used to hold the molecules together. Pantothenic acid is what helps break apart the pieces. Thiamin, niacin, and riboflavin extract the energy. They're all components of the same system.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I started taking pantothenic acid as i read it helps control hormonal acne. I take two pills every morning and I swear it made a huge difference on my skin. My acne is much lighter and I have fewer inflamed and irritated pimples. And I tried to stop taking it for a few weeks and noticed my acne coming back. So definitely a must have in my rotine!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have yet to use it so i cant give a full review on it , but its know for its benefits . The price is amazing . Over all good

This quality supplement is great. I use it to help control testosterone induced acne from HRT. So far it has been helping my skin troubles which included forearm acne, ugh. Acne has cleared up since the fall.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I love this product. It's great for adrenal support (what I bought it for) and to fight fatigue. As a bonus it also gives me healthy looking skin, hair and nails. Like if this comment was helpful.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My naturopath doctor suggested me to take 1000mg of pantothenic acid a day for some time for adrenal health. I chose this and take with other stress B complex.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I took this when I had acne and I believe it did help in minimizing my breakouts. I don’t have much acne now and I stopped using this too but this is great when you want to stabilize sebum production.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I've been taking B5 to help breathing, which it does, having benn diagnosed with COPD six years ago. B5 and NAC (especially NAC) have eliminated all COPD symptoms! This particular brand of B5 tastes better tan all other brands I've tried.