AU

Posted on May 19, 2022
Gastrointestinal happines

Very good substance for the gastrointestinal tract. I am using it almost 20 years. Not continously but in periods when i have a gastrointestinal discomfort and i see the results immediately. But after sometime i realised that has a very surprisingly good effect on liver. I found out that my skins dryness dissapeared and my dry eyes symptoms also improved significantly.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on May 25, 2022

My nutritionist recommended this product for abdominal cramping after eating. I have a digestive disease and this product causes less heartburn that IBGuard or Heather's capsules. However, I cannot handle the 3 per day recommendation - but have a very sensitive stomach so it is hard to know how much of that is me or the product itself. iHerb is quick to ship and comes nicely packaged.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I really enjoy these, so good for my digestion! I suffer from GERD & on those days (or nights) when it's acting up, I bite into one of these. WOW! Clears everything from sinuses to calming my tummy troubles & heartburn. I will be buying these again. Thank you iHerb!

Posted on May 31, 2022

One MUST use capsules that do not digest till the small intestine to have the correct antibacterial and soothing effect Not just any peppermint oil will do.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Years ago my Gastroenterologist recommended that I take Peppermint oil for my IBS. I have been taking it daily for many years. I used to be able to purchase this brand at local grocery store, but not anymore. I'm SO GLAD that I found it here.

Nature's way have both this peppermint oil solution, as well as a peppermint leaf-based product for those of us with stomach issues (I'm with IBS that can flare up pretty badly from time to time). I decided to try this one when the leaves were out of stock. It's not a bad product per se, it does calm down my stomach, albeit at a weaker rate than the leaf dosage. However, similar to some other users, I did have some reflux issues going around after taking it for a longer period. That doesn't make it a bad product, but I feel the peppermint leaf solution had an overall better quality to my organism. Package-wise and dosage-wise, it's your usual Nature's Way quality. Lasted me well and its price was also pretty balanced.

Posted on May 9, 2021

These are enteric-coated capsules, so in theory they should escape digestion in the stomach and dissolve in the upper GI tract, which is the intent. I find they definitely help me with any digestive distress. Peppermint oil has antibiotic properties and helps eradicate any detrimental bacteria in the gut, but it can also kill off the good guys, too, so should not be taken constantly. A side effect--my wife knows when I've taken Pepogest, as she can smell it escaping through my pores.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Pepogest works great for my IBS flare ups. Would highly recommend.