AU

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Not that effective

I used to order another brand but decided to try this out as the description sounded quite promising. Unfortunately, it's very mild and I can barely see any effect (I took 3 capsules as directed on the bottle). I bought it for a gentle detox rather than a laxative, but even for this purpose it's not working as well as expected. On a positive note, there were no side effects and it is well tolerated

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

For the bloated tummy, indigestion, this is a good pill to clean your colon, completely natural. Consume with mindfulness, don't rely completely on capsules for bowel movement, exercise, drinking more water is extremely helpful.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

keeps my digestion regular, i make sure to take triphala every day. this is high quality triphala and doesn’t have a bad taste like some brands

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

1. Received notification on delivery date 2. Parcel was placed outside at my specific area outside my apartment gate. Good, delivery man did according to my instructions. 3. Supplement in Good quality.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Excellent value, ancient herbal remedy that restores and rejuvenates your digestive system without the dependency that can be experienced with laxatives.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I'm not sure this product helped me. It may even have caused me to have unwanted side effects. Offering to consult Naturoft before taking it, I have not done so.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Gives me good natural energy

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

It is a natural product. personally I think this is a good product because you don't have to worry about side effects.

Posted on Aug 21, 2009

I recently had a routine colonoscopy and this product's tannins were apparently this cause of a darker appearing colon. Healthy, but darker. Please warn your doctor if you are taking this prior to a colonoscopy, so he/she will not be surprised. This coloration will last for some time--until all those cells are replaced in the colon.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

Purchased this as part of antiparasitic protocol for my kids. Helps to cleanse your colon gently.