AU

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

When I received the product, I was surprised by the packaging quality. A closer look reveals that good quality ingredient have been used. It is suitable for beneficial to your health and improvement recovery and endurance for those who fitness or workout are on a diet and can receive many benefits. The package size is the size that can be inferred from the picture. The taste is also timeless and delicious.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

While searching for a safe probiotic for children (6-9 years), this one seemed to be the best one. I've been using it for the last weeks and so far I'm quite happy with the results.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Omega products for our children. It is a product I have been feeding since I was a child, and my child likes it because of its small size. My child likes the cherry flavor the most. Orange flavor failed.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

first time for my 7yo boy to swallow pill.... n he did it! the size of the pill is small, n easy to handle! good!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Small capsules, easy to swallow for kids. Have easily transitioned to this from the chewable tablets for my 8 year old. Good for daily gut maintenance.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

We are still testing this drug, since the effect of the product comes after a long time. In general, this drug does not cause rejection in the child.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Nature's Way probiotics are excellent value in comparation with the price.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

my girl takes it daily, helps her go to the toilet regularly. easy to swallow, tasteless too.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I bought this for my kid She likes it and willing to take it daily