AU

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Primadophilus Reuteri Pearls is an excellent proprietary blend of Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium longum and Lactobacillus acidophilus probiotics. This probiotic supplement helps to strengthen the intestines, digestion, and immunity. Lactobacillus reuteri is a unique probiotic that supports the balance of the gastrointestinal tract, supports a healthy immune system, reduces hair thinning, stimulates hair follicle development, and improves moisture retention in hair. Lactobacillus reuteri increases the production of the hormone oxytocin. This is a very good supplement. Recommend.

My mother’s doctor recommended this brand to us, firstly I already feel good towards it because it is made in Japan. The packing is nice and it’s don’t require refrigerated like other brands. It don’t have and weird taste and the pill size is super tiny and easy to swallow. Bought it to improve my skin as I always have skin itchy on dry season and lead to eczema, also for fixing constipation Took it for one month and so far feeling more frequent bowel movement regularly, but surprisingly my hair drop problem was improved significantly, almost reduce over 70-80% hair drop, totally out of my expectations! Very effective products and bring healthy to me in every aspects. Definitely recommended for a trial if you never use probiotics products before👍🏿

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I don’t know how but I can FEEL the benefits of this brand of acidophilus-without bloating effects. I’ve learned to trust for every day early in the morning. My digestive issues are finally clearing up with help from my doctor who said to take this kind of supplement even twice a day -maybe when gas prices go down, right? Seriously some brands charge waaay too much. I like the cost of Reuters from iHerb and will keep buying this one with them.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

It's hard to find Reuteri in any probiotic. Reuteri is an interesting strain which has been diminishing in the human gut biome for decades. Improves immunity and may improve resistance to caries. Packaging and the hard shell of the capsule ensure freshness. Good to take with a small amount of inulin.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Have been using these for more than a year now and haven’t been bloated since. I take one in the morning. They are easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

actually i was taking it to reduce candida and i have to say it was working. but if you stop, it will go back. the only thing helps better is a strict diet with no sugar

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I’ve been on this a few years and it is really good. Supports ease of digestion and bowels. I notice a difference when I am taking it , for sure.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This is a great probiotic strain that is still rarely found in general probiotic. Love this to add variety in my gut microbiome. The compact size makes it easier to carry during travel.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This probiotic really works for me. I’m not certain what is different about it… but it has a positive impact on my digestion and elimination.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

These are so tiny and so handy to have in purse. I am always terrible about not forgetting to taking supplements when I am out, but this is so handy. Also great to have on had when traveling.