AU

Fraulitsa
Posted on Jan 27, 2022
Great help for my sensitive bowel syndrome!

Great product! I saw an immidiate improvement in my bowel movement after using it only for a couple of days! Helped with my sensitive bowel syndrome and eased the feeling of bloating and constipation as well. I will keep on using it along with my other supplements, since the price is also very reasonable for a probiotic pill and I am happy with the effect.

minna
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have used pearls years ago. I gave it a break and a year ago I developed reflux and gastritis (severe). I decided to get back and use this product again. I take it at night one hour before bed and really helps digest my food. I also take DGL, slippery elm to help with reflux and gastritis. Probiotic is a must for gut health. and this one works best for me.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Lovely probiotic, effective for sure, but guys.. if glutamates are a concern to you because you react to many things like glutamates, salicylates, histamine, etc.. then know that it contains pectin and gelatin, and both are high glutamates and are to be avoided for the diet, hope I was helpful to you!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Exellant to keep regular bowelmovement and bloating and gas down.

7980cf15-a6d5-4d3d-aaee-e0956376c012
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

good product quality, great size, package safe, very good ingredients and give me very big benefits and effects

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

good product quality, great size, package safe, very good ingredients and give me really big benefits and effects

Posted on May 10, 2022

I use this one time only .. it's really work .. I recommend this for people who suffer from bloating and gases

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Probotics capsules in medical blister packaging. Very small in size so easy to swallow

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

No negative side effects, helps my gut bacteria stay healthy