AU

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Help to protect my little girl from flu and fewer. It boosts her immune system

803552ba-37b9-4d11-ba5d-ca61cd85c9b7
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Second purchase. I give my daughter elderberry during cold and flu season to strengthen her immune system

Posted on May 10, 2022

Value for money. My kids love it. Hopefully it helps to build up his immune system.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

taste good, but have to have it 3 times a day seems to be expensive

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Nice flavour but need to see the result after long term use

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Very good for immune support, especially during seasonal colds.. bought it more than once..

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Excellent Taste. Your child will eat them with pleasure.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Yum yum

nata-mama
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

With the advent of autumn, I thought about how to maintain the health of children, since my son went to first grade, and my daughter went to kindergarten. And this means that now they will bring home a double portion of viruses, but they didn’t want to get sick and miss it at all. I decided to try to somehow help the immune system and ordered Nature's Way elderberry, geranium, vitamin C and zinc jellies. According to the manufacturer, the tool helps maintain a healthy immune system. It is gluten- and gelatin-free, made with pectin, and sweetened with organic tapioca syrup and sugar cane. It is recommended 1 zhaleyka per day for children from 2-5 years old and 2 pcs for children from 6 years old. Tastes sweet, sour. You don’t have to persuade children, moreover, they themselves remind you to take vitamins that look like a bunch of dark-colored grapes. I will not write about the benefits of elderberry, this ingredient has long been known to everyone for its immune properties, but the extract from the roots of South African geranium (originally called Umckaloabo) is a rare ingredient in immune supplements. This plant also has antiviral and immunomodulatory properties. Enhances the immune response to invading microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses. Now about our IMPRESSIONS. Give to children as directed. The children have good results - my daughter has not missed a single day at school yet. Even if the initial symptoms appear at the end of the week, we manage to cope with them over the weekend. At the end of autumn, my son fell ill once, but not critically - a slight malaise without coughing, although his throat often led to bronchitis, but this time we can do without it. Of course, everyone's immunity is different, and artificial vitamins, as far as I've heard, can't help much if your own body is weakened. Still, I think that vitamins in a dangerous period will not interfere. It seems to me that it is not without the help of these vitamins that we manage to cope with diseases this academic year. I recommend to buy. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

4d565d33-edaa-49fe-a98e-3600e2e15353