AU

4.8
Based on 4,036 Ratings
3,494
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

A week ago, I ordered the Sambucus Standardized Elderberry Gummies with Vitamin C and Zinc when there was a discount of 30%. When I opened the bottle the aroma was so inviting that I popped one into my mouth immediately. The gummies are soft and taste fantastic. Even grown ups like them (not to mention kids) and my family members eat them as a treat! I quicky ordered another bottle when there was discounts for Greens and Superfoods 3 days ago . 😊

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

These are like candies and I have to make sure I don't have more than 2 because they're delicious I want to eat them all. It's such a great product- much easier to convince my kids to take these than the syrup. I feel like I'm helping them to grow bigger and healthier and they don't even know it! It's smells good, tastes good and just is good. Buy them!!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
1,034

Great product. Exactly what you need has arrived. The packaging is of good quality. I like the site for such products. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Elderberry is beneficial in so many different ways. The addition of the ingredients of vitamin C and Zinc makes this product an extra benefit. The packaging is a nice sized bottle that you could even throw in your purse if you desired. Composition of the gummy is perfect and needs no improvement. As a supplement, it is ideal.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The quality and packaging is good. The ingredient is good as well. This supplement helps me to digest it much more faster than the regular capsule. It benefits people that have a problem swallowing capsule. The taste is good which is added bonus. Add it to your diet to improve over all health issue

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I usually take tablets of vitamin C+Zinc, yet it's fun to take gummies instead sometimes. Makes you feel like a kid. It tastes good. I wish the gummy-ness would've been stronger, yet it quite melts in your mouth. Two of these a day will keep you at 100% daily dosage of vitamin C + and 68% of daily Zinc. Which is great as, despite it's benefits for your immunity system, you also don't wanna take too much by mistake. Quality product, a bit on the expensive side, as 60 gummies will take you as far as one month of daily usage.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022