AU

Posted on May 6, 2022
Good

Expect high quality product always from this company... Prostate problems are not that easy to heal, so next to pumpkin seeds am trying this palmetto product with best ingredients .. Only point: I don`t like the click closing of this package system that much, better with turning lid for me. Benefit of this product is mainly for the prostate. Easy size capsules.

Economical packaging of 180 capsules, saw palmetto I think it is only here that you can find such an attractive price for a dose of 585 mg

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Price is right, using this for hair growth along side other supplements, so i don't know which one is to thank for the results

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I got this for my son because it's hard for him to find it in the store but i herb always has it in stock. I will be buying it from i herb for now on and shipping is so fast...

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Bought these for my husband. Very excited for him to start using them but cannot review any results yet. We shall see! But heard a lot of amazing stuff about saw palmetto and its effect on men's health.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I tried several brands of Saw Palmetto from iHerb. I got this one just because of its latest discount. After taking this one for a week, I can feel the difference in my body. The pill is easy to swallow too.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Quality ingredient. I purchased this one because it's affordable that other products. Palmetto for hair loss as what they say. Didn't notice any improvement though. Idk.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This product has helped me and my husband with our hair loss. Plus it is helping my husband with his prostrate gland. The ingredients are natural which is a big plus. Nature’s Way is a great brand.

Posted on May 9, 2022

been taking this supplement for a while but first time trying this brand. hope it will be as effective.

1eb431ff-4801-49e1-9367-76b250be28b4
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

A good product. I take with stinging nettle for an enlarged prostate and find it gives much relief.