AU

Posted on Oct 15, 2021
Helpful for Traveling

When I travel, I tend to have trouble staying regular because of my sensitive digestive system. Taking a few of these tablets at night helps me go in the morning and I feel so much better. I take 1 or 2 depending on what I need! It always works, so I will keep buying them.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I've struggled with constipation for most of my adult life. Over the years, I've tried just about everything to keep things moving as they say. I like this Senna product. It's gentle and works fast. I typically take 1 or 2 a few times a week, and I'm good to go. Thank you for an effective and affordable solution to this common problem.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I bought this as a substitute for the excellent but sadly discontinued Swisse Krisse Senna. I have slow gut transit issues so I take these well before bedtime. You need to take more tablets than Swisse Krisse, but when you find the right balance they work well. There's a nice difference in that there's no cramping and irritation, which is usual with senna products. So far so good - I'm re-ordering.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

love it! i hate the taste/smell of senna but its so easy with those pills! two at night, for a couple of nights a week and my whole system work like a charm. will be a second purchase for sure!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

great movement and no pain when use it like what others brands do. I use it occasionally when feel no movement and uncomfortable. will keep ordering it.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Great product! Excellent price and quality! I love that this product is vegan and non GMO. This is a good quality brand. I purchased other products from this brand and never had any issues with it. It definitely works.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

it really works .. it cleans my colon .. my acnes on face start disapered gradually cause colon affect this .. i feel comfortable no gas destensions or GI upset ..i advice zo use it feom time to time .. doctors advice to cleanse colon every 6 month at least

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

These pills do wonders. They help regulate bowel movement without causing any stomach cramps or gas. They've come in handy especially while taking some supplements known to cause constipation.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I bought it for my mum who has contipation problem because of old age, this one works well and because it's natural, I feel safe.