AU

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I've used Super Fisol for many years. When I started using it my triglyserides were 209 ... now it is 114. I believe it is because I've been taking Super Fisol. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

This product has been great. No "fish oil burp". I wouldn't use any other. Very easy to take this capsule. I have some slight difficulty swallowing pills and this does not affect me negatively.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

One of the best supplements brands. FIsol has alot postive around. Take alone the tablets are of a kind that optimalize the absorption of the fisoil. never see such tablet so far. Kids also take alive for kids. I want the very best of my people around me!.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

This is a great way to take fish oil because it is enteric-coated. This means it does not get broken down in the stomach and makes it into the intestines. There is no fishy taste or fishy burps.

Posted on Nov 9, 2020

I have stomach issues - so any other fish oil gels get dissolved in the stomach straight away and I can feel a horrible aftertaste for the whole day. These ones are delayed release and I loved them- no such problem at all.

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

Ive been taking these for years and love that they're easy to digest with no burping up fish taste.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

Solves the need for fish oil especially for the older generation of which I am.

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

I always use it, but the delivery is fast and accurate. Thank you for the good product. I'll use it again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

It helps the omega 3

Posted on Dec 19, 2013

I have done the research on fish oil tablets. They work to help in many ways...helping babies development in pregnancy, good for skin, joints and brain maintenance and development. Being a potent anti-inflammatory agent, they help in multiple ways. This is a top-quality type of fish oil. Recommend 100% A+++.