AU

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Best product to help shorten length and severity of being sick!

I absolutely love this product! I take it the moment I start to get sick and it helps to shorten the severity and length of my illness! I have bad asthma and often in my past a tiny head cold would go into my lungs and cause a bad upper respiratory infection and/or bronchitis. Since I have started using this product this almost never happens to me any more! I can’t use zinc like most use to help shorten severity and length of symptoms as it upsets my sensitive belly, I use this product in place of zinc and it works like a charm! I highly recommend it! Also HUGE side note, I got Covid for the 1st time recently and because of this product it never touched my fragile lungs at all!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This product is awesome! It tastes great, even my baby(age 2) would take it. I wish the bottles size was a bit bigger. When you have 3 kids taking it each day, it's gone within a week. But I would buy it again! It helped my kids coughs and colds. Sped up the recovery process.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Sad that our regular umcka has been discontinued but glad there’s at least this alternative. We’re never without it as you never know when cold and flu symptoms can start. It’s my families go to for sore throat or sinus issues. Great product and company

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Amazing homeopathic supplement with ingredients that is guaranteed to reduce the severity and time of recovery from any illness that you might be ill with such as any sore throat, cold, or flu

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great for travelling or workplace, don't need any little medicine cup. Just the simple eye dropper. Take at onset of any symptom like a tickle or sore throat coming on. African geranium works well for me, love Umcka!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

One of my stable, good quality and right size for travelling, I take with me always, when in danger of cold, taking right away and usually only get ligther cold. Taste is ok, a bit too sweet for me.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

in the autumn-winter period Umcka coldcare is always in our medicine cabinet, since pellargonium is an excellent anti-inflammatory and helps to shorten the recovery time.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I swear by this stuff! Great for kicking COVID and and cold.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Very good cold relief geranium drops, difficult to find the one that is both sugar and alcohol free!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

bought it as a part of my winter natural medicine supply