AU

Posted on Dec 10, 2021
Best bang for the buck

The best Valerian extract for the money! All capsules containing just the root itself give me diarrhea. This extract does not and has the benefit to be consistent batch-to-batch and even year-to-year. I take Valerian to calm occasional bouts of anxiety. It does work well but with a caveat: Personally, I find that I need to take as many as six capsules for it to have a clear effect.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I gave up on sleep meds due to dreadful side effects...was using Benedryl for sleep and it helped but wasn't ideal. A friend pointed me to this product and I was able to stop using Benedryl overnight...first dose! (2 capsules All natural...a lifesaver for me

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

It's a low dose but usually enough to help me get to sleep. I don't like to take more than I need. But sometimes I need 400mg so I take that instead.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

This is one of the better brands I've used ... it makes me sleepier than other brands. although I suppose it would depend on the individual.

Posted on Nov 21, 2020

This product is just great, it really relaxing and improves my sleep almost every time I'm using it before I'm going to bed. It is a really good and high quality product if you have some problems with sleeping because of anxieties and etc. you should definitely try using this. It is also great for general relaxation and calming down. Give it a try!

6a1b80e5-bf90-45d3-8c05-8441ff708a15
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Okay maybe my expectations were too high. I wanted it to work but I didn’t really notice much difference with sleeping or relaxation. I will continue to use and try with different doses but I won’t re purchase. I would still recommend ppl to try it themselves, as with these herbs it can works differently for different ppl and there must be a reason why it’s popular. صراحه ما لقيت أي فايده معاه من ناحية النوم أو التوتر/القلق. راح أظل استخدمه وأجرب بجرعات مختلفه لكن ماراح آشتري غيره. لكن بعدي أنصح الناس تجربه لأن مع هذي الأعشاب كل شخص نتيجته تختلف وفيه وايد ناس جربت وفادها.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

The real deal, no fillers standardized product which makes it really effective in calming and helping with sleep. I take 2 caps at night together with slow release melatonin 5mg, this combo has finally conquered my insomnia. I also take it during the day when feeling anxious, it is just an amazing product. Valerian works by stimulating the release of GABA which is a neurotransmitter that promotes muscle relaxation, sedation and sleep, it has been found that Valerian also inhibits the re-absorption of GABA that means more of this neurotransmitter hangs around for longer. Suitable for vegans, good size capsule for easy ingestion for me that's a plus I hate large caps, good price.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Work great for sleep, smell revolting though. My partner gags when I open the bottle to take them. Stops me grinding my jaw in my Sleep… very vivid dreams as a result though.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is the best Valerian product on the market. Glad it's available again.