AU

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been ordered this Vitamin a month ago and I am extremely happy with it. The first month, I felt like my body was revived after a couple of days, as if I had taken an epiphany. So whatever it is you take to boost your energy, improve digestion or keep you alert and in peak condition, then this vitamin is for you. It tastes really

the quality is good, the ingredients are natural, the size is acceptable, the dosage is normal, there will definitely be benefits, there is no taste.I really like this product.I really like this product its effect.I like the naturalness of the product.this is an excellent product.Vitamin A provides effective antioxidant protection and supports a healthy immune system and eye health. Our Vitamin C is rigorously tested and manufactured to the highest quality standards.

e8bdd96b-d04c-4212-947e-53ba2cbc8ce9
f7aa6755-a8c2-4b83-ba64-844e0de9a130
8edc1f2e-938b-4d12-ae14-c20e094ff1a5
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

The benefits of adding this to my daily vitamin intake out weights the cost. This along with daily eye exercises and increased water consumption has helped me regain control of my eye health. I like the size, dosage as well as the packaging. I don't like most food with that have high vitamin A so this is useful to me.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I had low serum vitamin A from gallbladder disease so was not absorbing A from what I was eating. I took this supplement for a short period of time to boost my A levels, then changed to a beta carotene supplements (since taking very high dose vitamin A for a long period of time is not a good idea). My vitamin A has since returned to normal levels, so it works! This is high dosage vitamin A so not meant to be taken for a long period of time, but it had a definite benefit for me. Ingredients and quality are great.

Posted on May 25, 2022

didnt get this for myself so i can’t talk about its benefits but bought it after a thorough research of the brand and the reviews it bad so i think i can say it must be effective. the packaging, dosage, size & quality of the ingredients seem alright & its a great way to incorporate for vit A in the body

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Cheap price and great product. I always take Vitamin A when my eyes get dry and itchy, it help my eyes get rid of uncomfortable. Especially in Autumn when the weather from hot to cold. Vitamin A is more effect than eye drops if you are for eye dry purpose.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

The quality it's good. It helps me to improve the good looking of my hair and my nails. The size of the softgels is small and they are comfortable to take it. There is no taste of softgels.

abafcc1c-0c5a-4d97-8576-63ff23391d67
5c325976-7ab6-4892-af9b-ebd63fde5829
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Love the Nature's Way brand, high quality. We use this daily in conjunction with vitamin D3, K2 and magnesium for immunity. We both have had zero colds, flu, COVID or any other problem in the last 12 years since a lifestyle change.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

this is a great product that is always effective, I constantly buy it for my whole family and am very pleased with it. I think that everyone should have such a product. Be sure to buy !! I'm really surprised in its effect

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Vitamin A has a good composition and a good price. I use it for allergies and dry eyes and it helps me. I take it once a day.