AU

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

This is a terrific vitamin D3! Nature's Way is a good quality brand. Vitamin D3 is important for immune support and these are small and very easy to take. This container has a long-lasting supply. I like that the dosage is 2000 IU which is the amount my doctor recommended.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I like to take extra vitamin d while pregnant. This is a good brand. a high dosage for the price. It is also a good immunity builder to fight against viruses. it doesn't really have a taste as you swallow it with water. The package is a square bottle.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Love these vitamin D supplements. I take this weekly, in addition to my multi vitamin! Easy to digest, no burps, and small pill. Great packaging, and pills are never stuck together. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs vitamin d.

Posted on Jun 24, 2021

I love Nature's Way Vitamins because they're one of the few that does DNA testing on the quality and accuracy of the contents they're putting in the capsule. I heard about them on a frontline investigative story on supplements and have been buying their brand ever since.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

High quailty verfied by independent testing site i will always chose pure clean supplments over much cheaper questionable quilty supplements

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I take B3 to help the other suppliments. My chiropractor told me to take more.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have used Nature’s Way Vitamin D3 for years! Great quality and soy free!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Fair price for the quantity and dose I was looking for.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

D3 is an essential for myself and natures way 50mcg 240 sft gels are a good way to replenish this supplement.