AU

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

very good item and nicely packaged

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

Great Cleansing System. I really liked this product. Good price. Good quality. Recommend. Buy it again!

Posted on Aug 4, 2010

Great gentle seasonal detox. We all do this every 3 months as suggested and feel much better. Our bodies accumulate toxins just living, so we need to do some clean-up and maintenance on a regular basis.

Posted on May 14, 2009

This is a great product. Not harsh at all. My body feels so much better after doing this. But this is just a really "soft" cleanse, so if you're looking for something that is more "hard", this may or may not be for you. I really recommend it.

Posted on Mar 17, 2011

The lemon flavored fiber packets are actually tasty. The directions are pretty simple to follow. I will buy again.

Posted on Jun 10, 2009

Love this because it does not use laxative sources that your body can become addicted to. Works excellent!

Posted on Feb 13, 2008

I have tried this cleanse, and it is too weak for my system. I feel that it didn't give me the cleanse I anticipated. There were a couple of days on it that I didn't get a bowel movement - which is not good for a cleanse. It may work for others, but this wasn't for me.

Posted on Sep 22, 2011

pretty good

Posted on Mar 6, 2017

my husban told me its not effective to him...

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I chose a cleansing program and now I decided to take this one. Then I will share the result.