AU

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Love these apple cider vinegar gummies! Curves my appetite in the morning.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I like it, it has 3 gm carbs per serving (2) gummys

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

We drink wonderful lozenges to increase the acidity of the stomach, and therefore for better assimilation of proteins! And also to increase ferritin. Ferritin plays an important role in the normal functioning of the body. Ferritin is also a protein that is responsible for iron storage, tissue and organ regeneration! Iron, found in foods of plant and animal origin, is absorbed in the duodenum and jejunum. For this, iron must undergo a series of transformations in the stomach. Getting into the stomach, under the influence of hydrochloric acid, food proteins must be split into amino acids. Low stomach acidity leads to poor protein absorption! Ferric iron does not turn into ferrous and, once it enters the intestine unchanged, it is poorly absorbed! Apple cider vinegar is just our helper in the fight to increase acidity and better assimilation of proteins! Vinegar from this manufacturer was advised by a naturopath. The pastilles are delicious!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A children's nutritionist prescribed a 1.5-year-old daughter to increase acidity and assimilate protein. It is too early to talk about the results, just started taking.

eaff608b-8a23-483e-a14f-9aabb7c37dea
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it for a child, as there are problems with the assimilation and consumption of protein. Delicious sweets. I cannot say about the result yet.

078940e0-e76b-483d-af03-01b72e74bffa
8fff6d90-d11a-4f09-8124-a008da8fc707
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it for children to increase the acidity of gastric juice for the absorption of protein, the proper functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, and the stimulation of the bile. Gummies are more convenient than liquid apple cider vinegar. The children are well received. In addition to marmalade, I acidify food with lemon juice. Especially when there is a lot of protein and hard-to-digest foods in the meal.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it for my daughter, the marmalades are pleasant, not too sweet in taste, my daughter likes them and most importantly, they are good for health and digestion and with excellent quality 👍 I bought them on the recommendation of a nutritionist, and I advise you a great brand. 😊

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I will give the child 1 tablet along with the protein. The child does not have stool every day, low protein, I hope these pills will help, but of course in combination with other drugs (bitterness, lecithin, enzymes)

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Hello, I bought it on the recommendation of the Nutritionist. We drink with the child the taste is good. For increased acidity and better protein absorption. I will write about the result later.