AU

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
My actual experience

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

I bought an apple pectin powder, I felt the texture would waste a lot in a cup, and then I tried this product; I like it easy to eat.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good product that contains fiber to help ease my constipation, love the benefits I'm getting from it, good for the body and intestine indeed , high recommended and a must BUY!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Prompt delivery to Australia. Product appears to be working well. Have only been taking for about 10 days to date. Purchased for my wife who suffers from intestinal and gut issues and has a poor diet.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Taking pectine with psillium for 6 months. Excellent result! My microbiota is very grateful!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Bought it for my brother, his stomach is always not well, he got better after using this

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I love this product! I have been regular since I've been on it.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This one is good for better digestion! Improve my skin a lot after taking like 2 weeks with obvious effect!

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I heard a lot about this product for immune system, going to try it and update

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Add some extra fiber and apple pectin is a good form.