AU

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Love this!

I heard grapeseed extract helps with circulation and vein health, so I tried this and another supplement with capsules — this is definitely the best one. Not an unpleasant taste and easy to use — just a few drops in a small glass of water and that’s all it takes. The quality seems great too. Keep the bottle in the fridge after opening too!

michele-stl
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

grape seeds are a great source of antioxidants, and this delivers that in a highly absorbed manner, since it's liquid. has no unnecessary fillers added. nature's plus is a company i trust---i use many of their products. put 1 dropper-ful a day in juice or water.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Product arrived in a timely manner and undamaged. I like the alcohol free version as I am using it as part of a dental hygiene routine.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

A trusted friend of mine recommended this to help rid my body of yeast. I had an overactive bladder. It does help and I highly recommend it. I used cinnamon extract as well. Two teardrop fulls of each in everything you drink.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Love it , so many benefits of grape seed extract ! , I’ll try to get a capsule next time since is easier for food prep

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

A very good antioxidant. I take it for the protection of the cardiovascular system and for the health of the blood vessels.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Sweet and tart. Very convenient to use. Optimize nutritional value. Effective way to avoid excess fructose intake.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Very good product. Very very very hard to find. Glad I found somewhere to get it with no problems.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Now that I discovered it, it's a must-have