AU

Posted on May 18, 2022

I was worried I would have side effects but I have had only one good one! That is, my cholesterol has come down from very high to high normal and my doctor is delighted. So I am very happy with this supplement and have reordered it. Bear in mind that this is gentler than a statin and I gave it 6 months and followed all the other dietary advice that the doctor gave me. I have to confess that I still eat chocolate and have the odd steak too.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The Best holistic red yeast rice on the market because of the extended release I only have to take one 600 mg versus having to take two of the non-extended release. I work in the Internet industry and can tell you by far iHerb has the most wonderful prices they really are a fabulous company.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I saw a decrease in my cholesterol within about a month of starting to take this product, and now, six months later my cholesterol is almost normal, taking one pill per day.

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

It really lessen any Cholesterol that is present in my body, Red yeast rice is a miraculous!I still have plenty of this supplement on my storage room, going to buy more soon!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

My doctor said that Red yeast rice has unique healing properties. I use it to lower cholesterol and maintain heart health and I am happy with the result. Apparently, the quality of the product plays a role.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Size of these pills are not small, they are really big. So be prepared for that. Quality is high, packed well. I took program with that guy including so to tell how exactly red yeast works I can not, unfortunately.

Posted on Jan 15, 2021

i really like this product as a slow release 1 day tablet, lower amounts in the blood for longer opposed to regular RYR products. i could not tolerate statins however find that i am symptom free on this RYR product. take it at night with dinner to maximise the lipid lowering effect.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Excellent product for lowering cholesterol, easy to swallow and gentle on the body. I would recommend it, give it a try.