AU

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Natural Healer

This is our go to immune support supplement. We've been using it since first introduced to it in 1996! I always have some on hand and advised my entire family to use it as well.

czarina07
Posted on Jan 3, 2021

Ever since I read that mushroom does help in improving immunity, I have been drinking shiitake powder, good thing I found this. It does have a little aftertaste but it can go away too. so far, I think it's okay for me to use. it will take me awhile to finish the whole bottle so I will come back to update my review to see how it goes.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

They were very difficult for me to swallow with water. Seemed like they got stuck in my throat, even with 2 glasses of water.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Normal size capsule, easy to take, no funny smell, good ingredient.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Great to strengthen your immune system. Has great results.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Used this after my cancer diagnosis 25+ yrs ago. Just restarted during pandemic. Feeling great.

Posted on Feb 1, 2020

As part of a personalised protocol, Natures Plus Immune Action has been a highly effective natural support for me. I believe this targeted combination of herbal and orthomolecular compounds has played a key role in my ongoing recovery.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

Awesome product. I feel so much better after taking this supplement

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

This is my go-to for immune action. No side effects that I have noticed.