AU

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Good

Good product. Has an excellent mix of mushrooms and at good doses. It's also reasonably priced given the ingredients and dosage. The capsule is rather large and was a little difficult for me to swallow. (That's my only complaint.) there is a slight mushroom-y taste, so keep that in mind.

I can feel in my body that my immune system got stronger after taking the capsules for more than a week! I am more energetic now compared before!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

very good and super important and healthy product! i don't like mushrooms, and it seems whenever i swallow a capsule i tend to gag:( maybe it's only me and my sensitivity to that mushroom taste:)

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I think the product is a bit overpriced compared to other products. I don’t see significant differences but I don’t get sick. We know that these mushrooms have potent power enhance our wellbeing

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Immune mushroom was recommended for my son with autism. The quality is very good.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I like it, good combination of mushrooms good for Immune

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Been taking these for a while I feel it makes the immune system stronger

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This product is formulated Clinically studied mushrooms to Support immune system.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

good selection of medicinal mushrooms, all put in a capsule at a good price.