AU

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Best Vitamin C in the market!

Pandemic is far from over, after Covid 19 too many new discovered diseases are coming so basically I need to take good care of my health, I believed that it's high quality ingredients likes pf VITAMIN C is already enough to protect my body and boost my immune system .

I remember when I was kid mum use to buy me chewable vitamin tablets, as I use to hate swallowing tablets, and 40 odd years later nothing's changed, still hate it, so any chance I can get out of it, I will.....So whenever coming across anything chewable, I'll certainly at least give them go... the NaturesPlus Vit C are chewable tablets with a size of 1.5cm and 0.5cm thickness, they could be a little smaller, for littler mouths.....and just a little sour for my liking, but there definitely not distasteful in any way. Therefore, so far I can't see why I wouldn't keep taking them. plus it being a bottle of 100 definitely makes it great value for money, and great for the whole family to take, I'm certain they'll be a hit with kids.... The only downside I it leaves a yellow tinge in your mouth (saliva) so I feel I need to brush my teeth afterwards or have a glass of water afterwards, which is why I've given it 4 stars!

Posted on May 9, 2022

taking this supplement for a week i guess the time will tell but overall it a little bit savour but i dotn mind it it is tasty to me i cant swallow pills so the fact that its chewable is great.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

These chewable C vitamins are quite tasty and not too tart. The only caveat and reason for me giving them 4 stars is that you should wash your hands after handling them because they are quite powdery and will stain your fingers orange, due to the added curcumin.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

it's a chewable tablet with a size of 1.5cm and 0.5cm thickness. The taste is sour and my teenagers love it.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

So convenient and cheap. saves me time in the morning. plus, it tastes good :)

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I wouldn't be without these items as they are part of my overall health programme.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

the chewables is huge, but it is easy to chew. taste good. i take it everyday

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I would recommend this product big time especially during travelling.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Very effective for increasing immunity only down side is the taste is not very good