AU

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Excellent Quality for kids!

Purchased few of this for my 9 year old cousin, he loves the taste so much, he's chewing it happily! Highly recommended this to adults who have kids!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Taste good, my kids love it and no need to push them taking it. 100mg per tablet, an “user-friendly” dosage. For daily intake, i give them two tablets. When they have a cold, i give them three to four.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

My go-to for vitamin C pills especially if you are looking for one with lower dosage. Most of them are catered for kids so they are sweet, but this is the least sweet of them. So very suitable for adults too.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Best Quality Vitamin C. Very good for the whole family. Packaging was good. Benefits and Helps improve immunity . Good for all ages. Very good ingredient.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Suitable for kids, it tastes good, and kids like it. However, it contains sugar, so I no longer give chewable after my kids can swallow capsules.

Posted on Nov 28, 2020

The recommended dietary allowances (RDA) of vitamin C is 90 mg for male and 75 mg for female, 85 mg during pregnancy, 120 mg during lactation here 1 tablet contains 100 mg of gentle to the stomach vitamin C. It is like one cup of orange juice, but cup of orange juice contains so much sugar in additional to vitamin C, but here in 1 tablet sugars <1 g. Delicious, gives energy, if you take 1 tablet, it will last for 6 months. You can take more than 1 tablet per day. But if you get sick you need higher doses of the vitamin C like 1,000 - 2,000 mg. To take 1000 mg of vitamin C you need 10 tablets of Orange Juice Jr., Vitamin C Supplement, 100 mg, so you need to search vitamin C in higher doses. If you liked my review, click on like, go to my page where you can see my other reviews, and use my code to get a discount on purchase.

Posted on May 25, 2022

as an adult I use it on the days I don't get enough Vitamin C as it has the daily recommended dose

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

My kids love this because it has a great taste.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Great taste. Kids love the true orange taste. Tasty and zesty.