AU

Posted on Dec 6, 2021
Excellent vitamin C for kids 👍

Free from suger and artificial colors, excellent for kids. Highly recommended 👍 If my review is helpful, please like it. I will be grateful from the bottom of my heart ♥

3242ea79-400f-4a76-85fb-8217976de2ab
961f5b02-9824-4f8e-99e0-5fa4fd0bcb47
fdfe3f05-e468-4d5a-9846-10d7f02b7d01
Posted on May 5, 2022

My kids have been on Animal Parade Vitamin C supplements since a very young age, and their immunity is really strong! The big plus for me is the sugar free formula, added to quality ingredients, cute shapes and a good taste that make it a treat for children. Highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Still the one my kids love the most. This is a fantastic supplement. With many benefits like its great taste and healthy ingredients. It's of high quality, and very easy to use, my kids enjoy it! It's well-packaged, has a great serving size. It's something my kids take frequently and it seems to has improved their immune system a lot. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

my kids has been taking this religiously and there seemed to be an improvement in their health. the 2nd one can easily poop everyday if not only a few times a wk. the youngest can last going school for 2wks or more before falling sick. and my eldest has sinus, so taking this is as a supplement for her.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I have bought this product before, and indeed this product quality is excellent. It is very suitable for all ages (children and adults). The chewable tablets tastes really good, and the size is relatively small. Also this supplement ingredients contains no sugar, so it is very safe for kids.

cdb21fce-ccc8-4731-abe2-020faff98aa3
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

My kids loved it, even the pickiest one, vitamin c is very important to increase their immune system specially after they are back in classes.

7e98342b-a190-4e3f-a6a1-76571793afae
Posted on Jan 16, 2021

The most important thing when you want to order vitamin C Is DON’t focus on ascorbic acid because it’s the chemical type of vitamin C and usually doesn’t work effectively, this product mix with Bioflavonoids which gives better results, I used to give to my kids when they caught cold 3 tablets for 2 days then they become better quickly. In winter I give 1 tablet for them day after day to higher their immunity. If you think my review is valuable PLEASE LIKE 😊

dc5b8ed4-49b8-4181-b303-6a28e7f2bf43
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

My daughter usually gets gummy vitamins, but I couldn't find any with iron in them so I switched to these after doing some research. I gave her two this morning and to my surprise she liked them. I thought that she wouldn't like them because I had in my mind that they would be super chalky. They will put you in the mind of flavored tums, but your little ones will like them!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

For the vitamin C, I don't want to swallow because I take more than one a day and I want to enjoy the sour taste.