AU

Posted on Oct 6, 2021
Great source of vit d

I give to these vit d3 to my kids and they loved this taste and now they don't feel and pain in their body and feel fresh...as before they feel alot of pain due to lack of vit d3 and its a real source to complete the lack of vit d3

858e01b4-6b0d-4d57-8195-a498c17ea88e
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been struggling with a lot of health problems recently and my doctors recommended this vitamin to help improve my overall health. After a couple of months, I've seen some noticeable improvements in my immunity, quality of life, mood and well-being. This is an excellent supplement and I would recommend it for people who are struggling with the same issues as me.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I didn't buy these for a child. I bought them for me! I was told by my dietician to take D3, so I searched for a vegan one. When I came across this, I decided why not? As long as I have to take D3, why not make it fun? I take 2 per day, since that corresponds to the dosage my dietician recommended. I love the cute shapes and the taste is pretty good.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It is very difficult for children to give vitamins in the form of cheawable but this product from Animal Parade is very unique and funny because it is shaped like an animal so children will like to eat it.

2f2ebeb7-2dc7-4cca-bcf5-1f1ce94d1378
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

5f07a335-0c63-4a34-a684-b1404f591b53
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I haven't tried it yet, but the reviews here are pretty good. I hope it gives satisfactory results and I am suitable to use it. As usual, the delivery and packaging from Iherb was great and fast.

5ff40db6-6fd5-475e-8b9f-2928e3bb4248
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I felt a surge of energy and a burst of strength that I hadn't felt in years. It's been two weeks now and I'm feeling so much better than before. I am so glad I decided to try this product!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is a great vitamin, if you have health issues or just want to be healthier. I've had difficulties with my joints and this has given me much more energy.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I found this vitamin a few months ago and it has been fantastic for my overall well-being. I feel amazing and have noticed improvements in all the areas of my life after just a few weeks. This vitamin is the best vitamin I've ever tried!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been on this vitamin for a few months now, and I notice an overall improvement in my well-being, mood and energy levels. I also like that it's all natural so I'm not putting anything in my body that might hurt me down the line.