AU

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I am glad that I found this supplement under this brand because the ingredients include a good list of vitamins and minerals (even include CoQ10 and Resveratrol) from organic plant sources. The capsule size is not big, so this helps swallowing especially for the seniors. I take these as a daily supplement for my health.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

This is one of the better multivitamin products i have tried lately and i have tried really many of them. They contain almost everything we need to stay healthy in the form of vitamins, minerals as well as certain coenzymes and antioxidants. I feel that my energy has been raised to a higher level and my health has never been better. I have been using this product for a month now and I am really very satisfied

I love that it's vegan and full of amazing ingredients. The serving size is insane, it says 9, but 2 or 3 seems enough to me. When I bought this for the first time 3 weeks ago I payed €21,- including almost free shipping (like €1,- for shipping. I was shocked to accidentaly find out that the price has dropped to €13,50 now (October 2020), so I will be buying more. I feel like this is a great multivitamin that has many ingredients that are important to me as a36 year old vegan lady. I don't have to buy seperate vitamine C, vegan D3, B12 , Biotin, Iodine, magnesium, zinc, amlo, holy basil, enchinacea, chlorella, NAC, q10 and so on supplements anymore. My only concern is that it has some spirulina, which might prevent B12 absorbtion. There is a video about it by Dr. Micheal Greger on youtube, probably also on the Nutrition facts website.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is the top of the tree. Top of the line. Best there is. Quality, purity, comprehensive ingredients. Yes.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Have been taking these for a long time. Excellent source of multivitamin.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Very good quality multivitamin, offering also whole foods. Personally, I think is among the top 3 multivitamin supplements in the market right now (the other 2 are Advanced Nutrients by Thorne and Klaire Labs Multithera 1 Plus Vitamin K ).

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

Nature's Plus manufacture various Gold multi's but for me they are the ultimate capsules. Just check on some ingredients as many of the capsules are gelatin and DHL do not allow gelatin imported into the U.K. Anything animal derived is sent back to iherb

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

I take these daily! I don’t take as many as I’m supposed to but they still have my energy level up and me ready for my day. I’m glad I purchased these.

Posted on Nov 7, 2019

No lead in this, and probably never was. My guess is that once upon a time this product had bottle cap with very little lead in it, and ypu would have to eat the bottle cap to get to that lead, so thatø's why they wrote it. Anyway no lead in this. Great product.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Ingredients wise it’s quite complete just a bit hassle to have 9 capsules to be taken daily (based on serving size advice given)