AU

Posted on Aug 28, 2021
Great vitamin!!

Tastes great, doesn't bother your stomach and easy to regulate dose. Recommended dose is 3/day. I found one every day does the trick. My only gripe is it's a bit expensive and the distributors make it even more expensive. If I could find a local retailer, I'd buy it there.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This is my favourite multivitamin and I have been taking it for several years. Pros: - Tastes great. - Easy to take (chew and swallow, no pills here!) - Gives you a nice boost of energy. - Has a great herbal mix included. Cons: - Chewing the tablets can make your tongue green. Although this is easily sorted with a toothbrush. - The tablets are liable to soaking up moisture. Make sure the cap is tight and the included gel pack stays inside!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This chewable has so much to offer!! I found it at a health food deli and then couldn’t find it anywhere until now!! I’m so glad to have a supply again!! This vitamin is packed with so many necessary nutrients!! I feel it immediately and so does my hard working hubby that works from before the sun rises till after the sunsets and tells me how good he feels when he is able to have this chewable with his morning breakfast!! Thanks for such a great all in one vitamin!! Also the vitamin tastes great which is another good point to share….we are in our late 50’s and going strong with the help of this chewable vitamin

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Take 3 a day as directed, then your hunger will go down. I was taking 2 with marginal results. 3 is key. And I don't crave sugar or chips. I still break down and slurge, just not every day! Good product!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Iam a bit torn with these multivitamins. I love the ingredients, the potency and quality. The only thing with these vitamins is that they are huge, and you have to take more then one and they are too sweet and tangy

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

High potency! Taste is ok, i give it to my teen daughter, so far she likes it.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love this item! It's my daily routine and has great effects on my health. Even easy to be digested.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great vitamins. Love the better absorption of the chewable vitamin. Please allow these into Canada at local health food stores asap!

normantan
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This brand of multi vitamin plus minerals ensured that I will get the full spectrum of nutrients in a day.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

A great multivitamin product. Since taking Source of life regularly due to my doctor‘s advice I am feeling mich better. I like the taste of it too, so I am very glad that there is this wonderful product.