AU

GigiTan
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This liquid multiVitamin is consumed by both my teenagers and myself. They are runners and require an energy boost. Drink with breakfast in the morning. Keep chilled and give it a good shake. This medication is incredibly beneficial to your health and a godsend if you have difficulty swallowing tablets.

I was recommended Liquid gold by a nurse while I was finding it really tough to bounce back after having Covid. I was a little wary but decided to try it. I searched online and found Iherb by far the cheapest and i honestly can’t recommend it enough. It gives me such a massive boost in energy and even more so I went to my hairdresser last week and she asked me what I was taking as she had never seen such regrow in hair of anyone my age ( late 40’s) my hair was never this thick!. Best tonic I have ever bought and I just bought 2 more!I think this is the best quality, best priced tonic I have come across. I take 1 capful every morning and I’m done.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Currently ordered my 3rd bottle. Do looove the nutrient content balance of the liquid vits!!! Will give it 120 days/4mos to determine its overall effects on my body. Very into health, fitness and nutrition....so this vitmain is an addition to the aforementioned. "Hats off" to iHerbs for great customer service. The product has arrived with the 2 previous shipments without errors. Back with another review in 2 mos....😁

Posted on May 16, 2022

This is jam packed with so many antioxidants that my body needs , i believe it’s a decent size for such a potent cocktail. A shot of this isn’t too difficult to add to my routine daily and to have all these quality ingredients.. I find the taste is enjoyable to a green smoothie I would make, it’s quite sweet in my opinion. I plan to repurchase this to tackle any vitamin deficiencies I may have from my diet.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Excellent, high quality product. I have disease related malnutrition and cannot eat very much nor absorb anything from foods. Taking this allows me to cut back on IV treatments of vitamins/minerals/ amino acids. Some on the NHS and some privately, which is very costly. Blood results show it is working and being absorbed, which is nothing short of miraculous for someone with my health. Covers almost every nutrtional need with fruit/veg/herb based ingredients. I am trying to build up enough to keep me going if delivery is ever an issue. Excellent price for the big size when there is an offer or deal. Cheaper here, even with shipping, than I can buy in the UK.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great product that is user friend if you prefer not to use tablets or pills. Great for a smoothie. I feel healthier after taking it uplifting. As a daily benefit to being on the go. The effect stimulates my energy for the day. The taste is acceptable with all the ingredients. The expense of sets the convivence with its potency.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I love taking Gold Liquid every day! I feel it kick in almost immediately, It gives me so much energy & the best part is, it tastes great! The quality is bar none better than other liquid vitamins I’ve tried in the past. Especially considering it contains antioxidants which are very vital for your immune systems health. I want to age gracefully & this product does this for me! I am definitely a customer for life!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I love it, taste great and it does work. I love the bottle design. The only thing about the design is that the writing can be a little bit bigger. This the best liquid vitamin I've bought, I totally would recommend this vitamin. The price could be a little bit cheaper but worth it.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

My ALL-TIME favorite supplement! *It's a liquid, so it's adsorbed easily. *It's food / plant based, so it's readily accepted by the body. * It's super comprehensive, with almost all nutrients, most being organic. *It's delicious! *Noticeable energy. My friends and customers are "addicted" LOL Keep it in the fridge and enjoy! I love everything made by Natures Plus!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Does the great product I've used it for years. It's just about I've used this product for years. It's the most complete phytonutrient supplement I've ever found. It will tend to be out of stock when you search on the internet. This company has the lowest price I've ever seen. I will be ordering from them again.