AU

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
QUALITY PRODUCT!

This high quality product really did it's part on giving good benefits to my body, we are not getting younger, our body needs a lot of minerals, Vitamin B is essential to us, so thanks for creating this tablets , great help for my metabolism and it boosts my Energy!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This product really helps my Morton's Neuroma! I also take their B12. If I go without it for a while, the neuroma gets worse! I like the fact that it’s timed released. And it definitely helps increase my energy level! Awesome product, really good quality! It is a large tablet, so if you have trouble swallowing, it may not be the right thing for you.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Nice high potency B complex. Ive had no adverse reactions or side affects. Foe me it's doing very good. With iron supp its helping bring up my levels. If you can stomach the high dose very recommended.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Use this B-complex for night, since it is release. The ingredients are good, with the 8 Vitamins in the same dosage. Good for Migraine persons. Also good for the nervous system. I use this quality of Vitamins since 20 years.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

the formulation is great because it use active form of vitamin B9 and B12 which is ready to use by body.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I was surprised that this B complex product worked even though it wasn't the "coenzymated" version which I have read good reviews on. I had better focus during the day, and better sleep at night. However, I started getting some ulcers on my lips and gums after about a fortnite of continuous daily consumption. Having to stop taking it now for a few days. After this short break, I will resume taking it on alternate days, i.e. 3 or 4 days a week.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

not my first order , great product an we will continue.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

really makes me feel having more energy, more concentrated. High quality.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I like it, but the only problem is the size of tablet is too big to swallon.