AU

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Very good natural hair color

I have been using this hair color for some years, usually I combine two colors, black and some kind of red/mahogany. Since my hair is short, I can use one package 2 or even 3 times. Very good grey hair cover, overall I am satisfied, would like Iherb to have more colors available.

Excellent hair color. Fully covers white hair. It does not dry the hair or damging it like regular hair colors and it leaves your hair soft with natural shine right after coloring and also weeks after. it has no scent and its very easy to use. Since I'm coloring my hair in my natural color only becuase of white hair, I'm only using it once in 3 months and in between I'm using something cheaper in a powder that you can use in small amount and without the need to use the whole box at once

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

i am happy with this hair color because it cover white hair very well and because it doesn't contain ammonia and other harsh chemicals, it really enhances the texture of the hair. would definitely order again. it comes with a shampoo and conditioner appropriate for hair after coloring. The scent is pleasant and the contioner helps keep the hair deeply colored.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I really love the Ebony Black 1N color from Naturtint! It doesn't damage hair and has a beautiful depth of color - a true black shade. It covers grays and colors lighter browns well, too. I've always been a fan of Naturtint; I think it's the best at-home hair color on the market. I'm always happy with the color results.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Have always used this brand. Soft on my hair and skin-doesn't burn or have an over chemical smell. The color stays in and doesn't fade over time.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This hair coloring is really great because it is very gentle and yet it colors effectively. I will continue to buy it to dye my wife's hair.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My hair is shiny ebony black with this hair dye. The scent is pleasant. I had no allergic reaction. It’s good quality. Please like this review if you found it helpful!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Delivered quickly and on time. I really like this hair colour, as it does not damage the hair and is a vegan product. Hair look natural, the overall image is great after using this hair colour. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Almost gel like texture and easy to apply. Give intense black color and lasts for at least a few weeks. No unpleasant smell like others hair dye. Love that it is all natural.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

The best ebony tint which does a great coverage on my husband's partly grey hair. Glad he won't have to go to other on the shelves commercial ones which never cover the greys.