AU

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I bought this dye for my sister, because she dyes her hair and she is delighted with the results of the color and shine that this dye provides.. Everyone in the room really noticed the results and how much better her hair looks after coloring.. wish there are lighter hair colors for my hair color type

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Really like the results. I do pre-treat my outgrowth w/30 volume cream peroxide to open the cuticle wait 15 mins & apply this to my roots & get great coverage. I use a disposable shower cap & hit it briefly w/blow dryer from time to time to optimize the coverage.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

There was nothing but relaxing and enjoyable coloring time using this product. The gel is wonderful. There is no dripping during the process. In addition, there is no strong iteration from chemicals used in many hair coloring products. The color is a natural shade instead of harsh tone in other brands. My hair felt soft and had a shine after I finished, and all of my gray strands were completely covered.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This hair tint is very good and it matches my dark brown hair I had before I started to go a bit grey. So easy to use as well. Thanks iHerb. I bought the 'Quercetin' and 'Mucosoft' for my sister. She hasn't mentioned to me yet that they work well for her.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I love Naturtint. This is my go-to color. It covers greys very well and provides vibrant color. I also feel that it doesn't harm my hair as much as other colors. The price on I Herb is one of the best I've seen. At the local store it runs $19.

Posted on May 10, 2022

great hair color. I use this brand for the last few years. price is high but its ammonia free. the colors look very natural on my hair and the hair feels healthy and looks good. sometimes my scalp itches a bit while the product is on. if you only color roots the package can last for 3-4 uses.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Have been using this brand for years! Great quality, the most "natural" permanent hair dye I could find on the market, does not hurt your scalp and affordable prices! Leaves no harsh scent of chemicals when you use it. Will keep using this!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

first time purchase of this product from iHerb and it is just excellent. the product received is much better than the same product locally sold .

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Very easy to use and has no smell! After dying my hair became very soft. The color is also good, not too dark nor not too bright.

i use this retouch my roots. i divide it to 3. i save the rest after.. just make sure that its all sealed and well- kept