AU

Posted on May 9, 2022

I am brunette, medium, and this was nice to subtly lighten and add more gold tones to it. I love this brand and do not use other commercial brands. It really works and does not stink strong of chemicals. Nor does it burn. The conditioner it comes with really softens the hair too!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I very happily and successfully used NATURTINT for several years. I turned to iHerb to purchase after our local herb shop closed. In addition to color, shampoo and conditioner [enough for 1 use] are included. My hair, and scalp felt good after using NATURTINT and I was happy with the color. It's not harsh like the hair dyes in drug stores and supermarkets. I highly recommend!

Posted on May 4, 2022

I really like this brand of hair color, it is not as harsh as regular brands. It's a bit more natural. It does not have a strong scent when it's on your head, and the grey coverage is great! I really like the color and the feel of my hair after. I don't feel any discomfort on my scalp. I combine this color (6N) with 5G and it gives the just the color I want.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great natural hair color. I have been using this product for a few years now. I like the fact that I don't have to open the windows in my house when coloring my hair. And the results are amazing! The color lasts, and my hair is not dried out immediately after coloring. Will continue using this brand for a long time!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

i have used this product for many years; i don't see much difference between the N6 and N5 in terms of color. There is almost no scent, it's a great product if you are worried about aluminium or other harmful chemical components

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is a good hair color for me. I like the fact that it does not have too many harmful ingredients. hair felt soft afer using it.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Naturtint does not make my head itch like so many other hair tint products. I can usually get 2 treatments from one box.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I always use this brand because it covers the grays very well and it doesn’t cause any allergies on my scalp

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Great quality hair color especially for white aging hair. Not harsh on the scalp

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Hair colour starts tending towards green after around three weeks, so you need to be prompt with your re-application