AU

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I suffer from SIBO, and this is really helping with the bloating and digestive issues. I've used other enzymes, but this is the only that doesn't feel heavy on the stomach after. I plan to use it until I will finally recover completely from my troubling SIBO. Amazing good quality enzyme.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I have been using these for a while. They do help with indigestion and bloating. I take these instead of tums. No food coloring or too many additives.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Digestive enzymes can cut and decompose the three major nutrients of carbohydrates, proteins and fats into small absorbable molecules. Metabolic enzymes are related to the maintenance of basic physiological functions of organisms, which have the functions of removing metabolic waste, replacing old ones in the body and maintaining metabolic balance.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I had been having stomach issues for years and years and constant bloating. I would retain all my water in my mid section and thought it was a lost cause. Every time I would eat, I would get so big. To the point where if I was going out, I would barely eat, because my outfit wouldn't fit right. I would rarely go to the bathroom, even stool softeners, laxatives, you name it....it didn't work.I ended up getting a colonic and spoke with the person who administered this and she gave me some very helpful tips... 1- Do NOT drink water within 30 minutes of eating (before or after you eat) 2- Completely STOP chewing gum (it makes you swallow air) 3- Digestive Enzymes Now, it's okay to have a sip of water to take mediation, etc. but do not drink a lo with food as it dilutes the natural digesting enzymes in your stomach. I did a lot of research and found Doctor's Best to have one of the largest variety of enzymes, and highest potency. Since I was having severe issues, I thought what d oI have to lose? I take 1-3 pills depending on what or how much I ate, with every meal, and follow the other guidelines diligently, and my bloating is gone!!! Everyone of my friends have noticed, my clothes fit better, pants are too big on me now! I couldn't be happier that I found these, and if you are having digestive issues, i URGE you to give this a shot!!!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It's been great for my acid reflux. I haven't had to be on prescription meds now that I take an enzyme before each meal. I also take other vitamins as well to help.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This product is awesome! I take it two times a day before I eat and it really eases bloating and gas. As a vegan some veggies and fruits don mix well and makes me gassy so this stuff really works!

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I got it because it was on sale, but I was disappointed that there is a lack of information regarding the actual units of each individual enzyme. The added herbal extracts are a nice touch.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

This ALL vegetable digestive enzyme Complex used to put my stomach at ease BUT NO MORE!! They must have changed the formula since the bottle is different. I even started to have digestive issues for weeks till I narrowed down the source! Unfortunately, I bought 2 bottles of these and to return them is a pain!!

NataliaCris
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Enzymes with very good composition, effective in case of indigestion