AU

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

the first time I become acqauinted with neem, was when I did "pancha- Karma" in India. its an Ayurveda body cleans. they use it in body massage and also in enema , it seems to kill bacteria, and help with diet. very strong effect but it has a downside -the smell!!!! this brand is super high quality, by the smell It is pure ingredient. I had a mold in my house , and I took Neem+ lavender+ viniger - and the mold dissapeared , especially on clothes when you don't want to ruin the fabric with chemicals.

66a0cc97-2bd7-4a96-b617-a05038a0e7a9
12e56347-91c6-4c6e-97c8-64ae13eb0f65
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

First let me start by saying it smells really bad, it cannot be worn before leaving home (unless smelling weird is your thing), BUT this oil is a miracle worker. The water where I live can be kind of harsh, so every now and then I may get an eczema flare up. One dab of this oil on the affected area and boom it literally goes away in 24/48 hours. I started mixing it with a carrier oil or sometimes just some vaseline and using it on other parts of my body and the results are smooth amazing looking skin. Works on minor burn scars as well. I wish there was a larger bottle that I could order.

This was my first time buying Neem oil and I must say I am very satisfied with the quality of this one. No other ingredients but pure neem oil, which yes, it naturally smells like onions. I use it on my feet, as I have some problem with my nails. Very simple packaging, does its job. Easy to use thanks to the dispenser.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Couldn't resist the TLOR reference, but I feel that this Neem Oil is the best natural defense for protecting our garden. Yes, the Need Seed Oil is a great product for our bodies, but it's also a great product for our gardens to keep pests under control naturally. This particular brand of Neem smelled great and mixed up great in a mixing bottle for application.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Quality ingredients and although neem is a very strong smelling oil this brand is mild by comparison to many. The benefit definitely outweighs the smell though. This is great for your hair and skin. It’s not suitable for kids though so be aware of that. The bottle this comes in has a nice dropper top but be aware that the need will degrade the plastic bulb after an extended period of time.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I mix a few good drops with water to fight off insects. It helps! Just put the mixture in a spray bottle. Unlike the chemical stuff, even if I have some of it landed on my dining table, I won't go panic.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It has the characteristic bitterness of neem, I like it a lot, the oil is fine and easy to use. Because it's organic, it's even better.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Bought it for my house pants that had some fungi growing I. The roots. A mix of this with some washing liquid got rid of the fungi in a few days. Recommend.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I enrich face creams and masks, as well as a few drops in shampoo. A couple of drops in hand cream at night and the result is soft hands in a week. Excellent product.