AU

Posted on May 21, 2022

Scent amazing, very pepperminty. Quality is good and love how its packed in 2a. Its easy to use and size is easily fits in your bags. The minty feeling feels nice going in your nose and its effective. Also valued at a good price. The package is simple and has al the ingredients in the back

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This one is very effective and easy to use. Scent of mint and eucalyptus, you can use it frequently as much as needed. Great value for money here aswell. I like this product because it’s a lifesaver when my nose is blocked and I have used too much of the medicated ones.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Have always been trying to find an inhaler that I like, have always enjoyed this brand so thought to give it a try. The blend of oils is great and relaxing and helps with my sinus allergies. I prefer this over the Vick's inhaler!! Just got it so dont know how long it will last.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have been using inhalers for many years and I could easily tell which inhalers are good or weak from a sniff or two. To be honest, I wasn't sure if these inhalers will be effective enough for me because a lot of the inhalers out there are pretty weak and doesn't really do much to help overcome nasal congestion effectively. But this SinuInhaler...is a blessing to me! Why? Because I really dislike mild and weak inhalers that can barely deliver what it's supposed to. This inhaler is for those who like it strong and effective! The menthol and minty effects seem more lasting compared to other inhalers - this is perfect for me! As lavender was also included, I could not really smell that in this inhaler. It's just mostly the menthol, eucalyptus, minty freshness that you will be inhaling or smelling - perfectly fine because it does it's job very well! Overall, I am over the moon over these inhalers! Love that they come in a twin pack. Will definitely repurchase! UPDATE: I have been repurchasing this particular brand of nasal inhaler for several times eversince iHerb started carrying this brand. It's by far still the best "effective" inhaler out there! The scent is minty and strong! Effective to clear up any nasal congestion you may have! It's good quality! That's why I only purchase this brand of nasal inhaler! Best part is the packaging size of these inhalers come in a pack of two! What an amazing deal!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love this NeilMed SinuInhaler! It is all natural drug free and I love the minty scent. Makes my sinuses feel good.....would definitely buy again. Thank you for the great product.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

love the smelk, relaxing.great product, gentle scent. good quality and size, no scent. gentle and nice, good packaging.good to us, has alot of benifits and feels nice. good value for money. no major taste. nice serving. nice use.

Posted on May 18, 2022

My husband and I love this because it is strong and works so well plus it lasts long and is priced right ! The ingredients are very effective and the price is right too!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

a small, handy, portable size. Smell minty, similar to the candy I had in my childhood. Somehow it makes me wants to eat it. Feels refreshing and I enjoyed smelling it during car ride.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

THIS IS A PRETTY GOOD PRODUCT. I LIKE THAT IT IS ALL NATURAL. IT DOES WORK FAIRLY WELL FOR ME BUT NOT AS EFFICIENT AS I WOULD HOPE. IT CLEARS A BIT SLOWLY AND I NEED TO INHALE IT A BIT LONGER? DEEPER? THE PRICE IS GREAT SO IT IS A GOOD VALUE.