AU

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

It’s my first time to try it and I now understand why ppl are giving it such high rating. The flavour is very good, no strange taste at all, and it’s always a comfort to drink it. I normally drink it at night plus collagen, and I think the functions is performing well, hydrating my body, skin, eyes

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this amazing liquid it does everything it says and more. It certainly helps the aches and pains in my body not to mention the benefits to the skin , I am more than happy with this product and will never stop taking it unless they stop producing it. ( what a terrible thought).

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I've been using Neocell Hyaluronic acid liquid regularly, everyday, for over 5 years. Since using it, the warts on my hands have disappeared without return. It also helped my eyes and the arthritis in my thumb. I had been getting eye injections every 3 months prior to using the Neocell hyaluronic acid, and have not needed an injection since starting its use. Because of all these benefits I have derived from using this product, I will continue to use it on a regular basis. I am so pleased with this product! When ordered from iherb, it comes quickly and well packaged.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This bottle will last for a month. I guess you’ll need to take it for 3 months to see results. I only took it for a month but still saw results in my skin. It felt brighter and more hydrated. But the results didn’t last as I only used it for a month. It tastes really good. The bottle is glass and it was sealed and protected really well when it arrived.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have been taking this for a few months and ran out. I wasn't expecting to feel thr aches and pains that I did. Within one week of getting this product I was back to sleeping all night and not waking up with joint pain. Its amazing. I take with collagen also. They are a great combo.

Good one,, the ingredients as hyaluronic acid and collagen have many benefits to hydrat the skin,, protect from wrinkles especially as antioxidants composition ,, prefere to take this after 20’s ages the taste of liquid not bad ,, the quality of package perfect

540ca9e9-00b1-4081-802f-62fb015eab60
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I use this in combination with collagen peptides. It has a wonderful taste and I have recommended this combination to many others. People remark on how toned my skin is, including dermatologists.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

My skin is smoother and softer. My knee pain instantly vanished after a few days of taking this supplement. Taste is similar to prune juice for me so it is tolerable.