AU

Mamanors
Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Excellent Collagen Supplement!

This is a marine based collagen supplement. It contains essential ingredients for healthier and glowing skin , like Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen. Impressive quality and suitable for age late 20s upward. I take the capsule on empty stomach and so far no any discomfort I have experienced. After taking this product, I observed improvement in my skin complexion and texture. It became radiant and less dull. It’s worth trying.

1ee54b29-bdce-444f-939f-f702f18b610d
a39ab5ba-bab5-405b-9901-e0d33f881188
Oceans
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I've been using this particular collagen supplement for several months, maybe even over a year - and I love it! I love that it is a one-month supply of capsules WITH the Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid all within the ONE supplement. I have noticed that if I take it in the morning on an empty stomach, I do feel a bit nauseated. I also do intermittent fasting, and take it toward the end of my fast. I've only noticed the nausea within the past month - but eating something tiny, or drinking a lot more water seems to fix the problem until it passes. This supplement is my best and favorite beauty secret for anti aging. My friends always ask what I'm using and they have started using it, too. :) I can definitely tell a difference when I run out and miss days of taking this - so now I try to order two bottles at a time, so I never miss a day. I also like to add this in to birthday gift bags. :D It's a winner!

c9ed087c-cb36-45db-a719-96ad62a26bf2
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

English: The product is useful I’ve noticed an increase in my cheeks volume. I found that my skin is more bouncy and my nails maintained it’s length. In regards to my hair I didn’t notice any change yet. The pills are bit big and hard I had problems swallowing them (if you think my comment is useful don’t forget to react to it). عربي: المنتج مفيد في اعطاء البشرة حيويه و نظاره و باعطاء الخدود حجم و ايضا المنتج حافظ على صحة و طول اظافري. لم ارى اي تحسن في الشعر و ايظا الحبة كبيرا و صلبة واجهت صعوبة ببلعها

2ef3fc1c-07c9-43e3-a366-b49adcdc5123
e13344af-65ec-4e09-8767-3f4ce36cbd7f
ac5c3682-cc08-4fec-bf24-693c21627580
9e942265-239c-4fcf-80db-23b5600a5502
bc33385b-082e-45ce-97a6-f87e79edfb6a
d45e9569-5cf4-4d08-bf38-dcf2aadc4848
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Great marine collagen! This product contains hyaluronic acid and collagen. Collagen smoothes wrinkles and is essential for healthy joints and bones. Hyaluronic acid is the building block of the skin and is part of the connective tissue. One molecule of hyaluronic acid can retain moisture up to 1000 times its own weight. When combined, they work synergistically to provide healthy and strong skin. I recommend this supplement.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

quality is really good and makes me looks like younger than my age. I can see a huge improvement on my skin and it helps me feel stronger. I don't feel joint or knee pain after my everyday exercise.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

skin gets better. not that dry in the morning. take 4 capsules with empty stomach daily in the morning with vitamin C. good quality. applicable for all ages. improvement the skin brightness. no odd taste. good ingredient. works well on my skin. have a lot of benefits to bones as well.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Posted on May 26, 2022

Great quality for the price you pay, I saw improvements within a week my skin and face have a great glow, no taste easy to swallow. Handy package to carry while traveling. I’d say very beneficial for ages 20 up to, to help you maintain a natural glow. I’ve been using this for 7+months now

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is the first collagen that I’ve tried and Im loving it! I can see the effects on my hair in just 3 days! I noticed that my hair starts to shine more and became so soft and bouncy! My nails have become healthy as well after all the nail extensions and gel polishes I did for the past few months. I look forward to seeing the effects on it to my skin. The packaging of the product was great! The capsule has no taste although it’s a bit hard to swallow and sometimes might stuck on your throat so I recommend once the pill is in your mouth, wet it with water inside before swallowing so that it will slide smoothly.