AU

SparklySkin
Posted on Jun 26, 2022
Gorgeous product.

This is a gorgeous product that works well on my sensitive skin type. The scent is strong and a bit unpleasant it disappears after a few minutes. The quality of this product is superb however: I use it once a day in my evening routine and I've been seeing results after about two weeks. It has high content of vitamin C which is ideal for blemish care and overall improvement of the skin. I've also had it for over a month and the color of the juice as seen in the picture has remained the same. (for the record, I keep it in the fridge). Highly recommended and works well on my sensitive skin. If you liked this review, please give it a like 👍🏻 Thank you!

b52115ed-a3c1-4864-a4ad-7ef488203cdb
0024ee8a-a7da-459b-94a1-b1c888579375
2a3588e0-1e07-424e-bcc2-2e5f7bacf2cc
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

that is a lovely and great vitamin c by the Korean brand Neogen. the packaging of this product is great. it's an anti aging product, vitamin c is proven to benefit to your skin health. the quality of this product is above and beyond. the best way to use this product is in the morning after cleansing and toning. hope you like my comment please like it if you agree with me ❤️

ced83843-fd9e-4dc7-ad10-3c9f1b6ef4cb

Ordered my second bottle :) Love this serum and use during the day, everyday. It’s quick absorbing and keeps my skin bright and bouncy, not oily. I have brown melanin rich skin and I feel it works well under my spf. After about 2 months of use, the little serum that was remaining in the bottle started to oxidise a little so I was impressed by the stability of the vitamin c used. This is my favourite vitamin c serum and I prefer it to The ordinary.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

this is an excellent serum if you dislike the oily texture of most vitamin c serums. this one feels hydrating, but not terribly moisturizing. it leaves a very slight sheen on your skin, then just disappears. it is not the least bit sticky. it is thin but not runny, and is very easily to apply-it does not drip. oddly, the scent is not particularly citrusy. it is light, sweet and a bit herbal-possibly like green tea or bergamot. the lovely scent is present as you apply the serum, then disappears.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Neogen,Real Vita C Serum has a high percentage of vitamin C but even so it is gentle, light and it absorbs fast. The scent is pleasant. I like it as it has anti-wrinkle and anti-aging effect, it raises the level of elasticity and firmness of the skin.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Simply perfect! Not too oily, not greasy at all. It has a very light runny texture almost like an essence. It Absorbs quickly and leaves the skin hydrated and luminous. I am using it for its glowy and antioxidants property and I can see the effects. The vitamin c used doesn’t irritate my skin, although it’s a high percentage . I really appreciate the HA and the whole mix of beneficial ingredients. I recommend it for oily skin type, but if your skin type type is dry you will need to double on the hydration. However, it’s very effective after few uses & you will notice the brightening effect & reduced pigmentation. Worth every penny!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

The best vitamin c serum I tried so far! It works really well with my other skincare. I use it in the morning before sunscreen. It definitely brightens the skin. The scent is really mild, it dissappears quickly. The texture is really nice as well, absorbs nicely. The serum is gentle on my skin, I don't experience any irritation.The package is dark so i hope it doesn't oxidize fast. Definitely recommend

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This product is my musthave 3rd year. Im 37 now. Its really work great, everything you expect from vitamin c serum you get with this product. Smooth and fair skin tone, elimination of anti-acne spots, reduction of visible red capillaries, helps to eliminate age spots, slight lifting effect, pore tightening.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This was recommended by my cosmetologist. It made my asking look so radiant and glowing. Vitamin C is in the efficient concentration but does not irritate the skin. I store it in the fridge because it is the second time I use it. The first bottle started becoming yellowish towards the end of it.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I'm quite impressed with this serum! The bottle and pipette scream quality to me, and the serum feels great putting on. Very lightweight, skin drinks it all up and I don't have that dried out feeling after, like some other serums. It is very easy to incorporate into skincare, it goes well with everything, just 3 drops after toner and thats it. Love it!