AU

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is my go-to coffee when I want a rich, flavorful cup of coffee without the caffeine. I love that it's made with responsibly sourced beans and that the master coffee crafters take such care in brewing and flash freezing the coffee to lock in the fresh, rich aroma and flavor. Simply adding hot water unlocks the superior taste!

5efd47d1-1f01-4637-a154-b1672760f1e5
8d732f99-d45f-4253-a80d-b7b600f17cd2
f47045ce-4d58-46b6-8fb3-b4f1737a0b66
2b6bbb31-9607-43da-94b9-1d1796c1f082
423f413b-78d8-437f-a67b-44d882b5a46f

I'll confess -- I don't haven't used these to make a straight cup of coffee, though there's no reason not to. I carry them in my travel bag and my purse to save the inevitable bad coffee I'm served when I'm out and about. It's hard out there for a decaf coffee drinker. Just because I drink decaf doesn't mean I don't like flavor. I just don't want the jitters. I like a strong cup of coffee. Not that weak coffee most hotel cafes serve. Or the room service coffee that looks like brown water. Or myriad other places that equate decaf with flavorless. Add one of these to your cup and voila! A strong, flavorful cup of Joe is yours and you're ready to conquer the world.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

this is by far the best quality decaf that I've ever tasted. no bitter after-taste and it is so fresh. single use package ensure each serve is fresh. delicious coffee without the caffeine jitters. I just wish the jar product is more readily available. always out of stock.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very nice to have a fresh cup of coffee in the morning. Every time I open a packet, its consistant unlike with getting a bottle of instant coffee. As such, when I open that bottle, the freshness goes away within a few days sadly. Have no harm - these packets are great!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The delivery is really good time for me . I couldn’t fall into sleep last night , as I drank a small cup of coffee yesterday afternoon ! So I look for some DECAF coffee , it is perfect , I can create my own cup of taste

f8478d2c-a64a-42e7-a7a5-50b3cc033047
Darene
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

To be honest, I didn’t pay attention to the size or how many sachets there are. I was surprised but the price makes sense. There are only 5 sachets. It tastes good for decaf. I would buy a bottle for economical purposes next time.

5e8666cb-638b-4e69-89b8-4a2cdf5f17bb
2c9f3a0b-b1f9-4a33-85b0-52bfeea9af8f
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Super yummy and tasty. Serving size is ok. Even though this is decaffeinated, this coffee still taste like real with caffeine coffee. Will purchase more.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I'm in love with this coffee! It's sugar-free and tastes perfect to my taste. I'd recommend it for someone who doesn't like the bitter taste of regular coffee. I'm buying more!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Quality good Ingredient it ok 100 pure Taste good Use easy Size perfect Package look good Benefit it good Coffee 100 pure Recipe no have Caffeine balance Serving good Frequency -

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

My first time trying decaffeinated coffee, this actually taste alright! Definitely the coffee aroma is lesser compare to the French roast. It is a good option when you want to reduce your caffeine intake